The Perfect Place For an Ayahuasca Retreat Center & Community
Cuenca, Ecuador was picked because of its low expenses, safety, ease of entry for visitors (no shots or visas required, only your passport), and also for its gorgeous, magical, and natural settings. It is a perfect place for ayahuasca retreats, mosquito free too! Ecuadorian people are very friendly and helpful, “muy tranquilo!”
Gaia Sagrada Ayahuasca Retreat Center is nestled in a small community called Llayzhatan (Yay-zat-an) in the Andes Mountains, very close to Jadan (Ha-dan) which means “Close to Heaven.” What a perfect place for exploring ayahuasca retreats and San Pedro retreats with authentic Ecuadorian shamans! Ecuador is quickly becoming a new destination for ayahuasca retreats in South America.
Spirituality at Gaia Sagrada Ayahuasca Retreat Center is varied and we honor all paths. You are not required to adhere to any specific religious or spiritual beliefs to visit Gaia Sagrada Ayahuasca Retreat center. You are able to be yourself! Ayahuasca retreats are open to all religions.
If you would like to read about our spiritual perspective, check out our Ayahuasca Retreats Philosophy
Here You Can Experience…
- Ayahuasca Retreats and Ayahuasca Ceremonies with authentic Ayahuasca shamans
- San Pedro Retreats and San Pedro Ceremonies with authentic San Pedro shamans
- Ayahuasca Retreats from the world in the magical Andes Mountains of Ecuador
- Watch the hummingbirds, forests, pastures, and butterflies
- Partake in the nectar of flowers while you are sitting in sunny gardens
- Take a day hike to the nearby waterfall.
- Gaze at the milky way, distant planets, and galaxies.
- Enjoy fireflies after dusk.
- Be at peace in ayahuasca retreats while you dive into your inner worlds in a safe, beautiful paradise
- Eco-Community atmosphere on an organic farm
- Comfortable, modern housing so you can focus on your inner journey.
Relax in beautiful nature meditation spots everywhere on the land, or take a day trip into the city of Cuenca, Ecuador to see the historic sites. Cuenca is only a 45 minute ride away from Gaia!
What is Ayahuasca?
Ayahuasca, iowaska, or yagé , is an entheogenic brew made out of Banisteriopsis caapi vine and other ingredients. The brew is used as a traditional spiritual medicine in ceremonies among the Indigenous peoples of Peru and Ecuador.
Welcome to Gaia Sagrada Ayahuasca and San Pedro Retreat Center !