Ayahuasca Retreat Cost, Ecuador Prices
12, 7 & 5 Day Ayahuasca and San Pedro Retreat Prices
For 11 nights/12 days (or 6 nights/7 days), price includes all food, facilities, hot tubs, wood heat sauna, wifi, community center, ceremonies, movie room, classes, activities, everything! Transportation is $35 round trip, which covers getting from the airport to Gaia Sagrada and returning to the Cuenca airport (unless you are leaving at an usual time and no one else is going with you, then additional fees apply). Airfare not included.
Karma Yoga: 1 hour per day, each participant, keeps our prices low. Work is simple and easy: sweeping, food prep, arranging chairs, watering plants things like that. Don’t worry. We won’t make anyone clean bathrooms! Just a few easy tasks to keep things organized. It brings people together, too!
If you don’t want to do the karma yoga and just want to relax, it is $10 more per day, $120 total for the full retreat and $10 for any additional days if you come early or stay longer, it’s up to you! Mark on your reservation form which you want.
12-Day Ayahuasca & San Pedro Retreat
We have the best prices, so if you find a cheaper price in Ecuador, let us know and we will do our best to match it! PRICES GOING UP $100-200 in 2019
- $1,175 each person + $200 2019 – Dormitory
- $1,375 each person + $200 2019 – Shared Room & Loft (2 people in bunks or double bed if couple)
- $1,575 each person + $200 2019 – Private small room in house
- $1,575 each person + $200 2019 – couple in 1 Bedroom Apartment
- $1,975 single person in 1 Bedroom Apartment + $200 2019
All bathrooms are shared, no rooms with private baths except apartments.
7-Day Ayahuasca & San Pedro Retreat
- $775 each person + $100 2019 – Dormitory
- $975 each person + $100 2019 – Shared Room & Loft (2 people in bunks or double bed if couple)
Private rooms are not available for 7-Day retreat participants.
5-Day Ayahuasca & San Pedro Retreat
- $575 each person + $100 2019 – Dormitory
- $775 each person + $100 2019 – Shared Room & Loft (2 people in bunks or double bed if couple)
Private rooms are not available for 5-Day retreat participants.