Casa Del Sol
In Casa del Sol (House of the Sun), you get two rooms! One room is below, and the upper room is a second floor loft that you can use for other things. It is actually a lot of space between the two rooms. Some people use the upper loft for doing yoga, sitting under the sunroof in the sun, writing, or as a living room.
Bathrooms are right outside the door, and lots of them so you never have to wait. Gardens and hammocks are right outside your door as well, so you never have an excuse for not relaxing!
- 8 rooms with a shared 4 stall bathroom outside the door
- Each room has a good amount of space, both first floor and loft floor, like a mini apartment
- Furnished: 1st floor – Twin-bed or full bed, dresser, bookshelf, lamp, desk, chairs
- Upstairs in the loft, desk, chair and bookshelf
- You have private use of both floors, room and loft room, with trap door to keep heat downstairs when needed
- Bathrooms have ample space in each stall, total privacy while you do your business. If you don’t want to make a run at night to the bathrooms, just keep a bottle or bucket in your room and empty in the morning!
- Shower-house for showers (or sauna/hot tub complex)
If you rent a single room monthly in Casa del Sol that has a bunk in it, we take the mattress on the top bunk out and then you have a flat storage area for all your stuff. Don’t forget, you have the second floor loft all to yourself as well!
Here are some more pictures of the Casa del Sol rooms, including pictures of the roomy lofts above each of the 8 rooms.