Gaia Sagrada Ayahuasca Retreat Center: Mission Statement
Gaia Sagrada Ayahuasca Retreat Center is here to provide a safe, nurturing and natural environment for growth and fellowship, introducing you to authentic Ayahuasca shamans and San Pedro shamans through Ayahuasca retreats and San Pedro ceremonies. We are here to facilitate an enjoyable and safe experience for all participants.
- To provide a safe, fun, and exciting ayahuasca retreat environment where participants can get the most out of their experience, get close to nature, and truly relax in their ayahuasca journey.
- To live as gently on the Earth as possible and show by example how it can be done. Gaia Sagrada uses eco-friendly methods to make as little impact as possible on the Earth.
- To give every ayahausca retreat participant an environment in which to practice the art of living in the now, practicing unconditional love and compassion, and diving deeply into self-inquiry and self-introspection for spiritual growth.
- To provide Adventures In Consciousness in as many ways as possible, through meditation, yoga, spiritual lifestyle, communion with oneness and ayahuasca retreats.
- To create and use sustainable farming methods in order to produce organic food for Gaia Sagrada ayahuasca retreats, spiritual events and eco-community, as well as trade and barter with our Ecuadorian mountain community in Llayzhatan.
- To support our Ecuadorian neighbors in the Llayzhatan community by providing jobs to the country folks who live nearby.
- To create a peaceful, harmonious ayahuasca retreat center and eco-community that promotes health and well-being for all in mind, body and spirit.
- Use methods for solving conflict, and serve as a good example to others of what a focused community can be.
“To live in peace is a bountiful experience in human reality, a precious gift of life. Peace begins with me, right here, right now.”