*Exceptions to Refund Policy During the Pandemic*
As the global pandemic continues to impact international travel we have made the following exceptions to our Refund and Cancellation Policy:
- Reservations for retreats cancelled due to the pandemic will receive a free transfer to a future retreat or the balance paid in credit to use for a future retreat
- There is no deadline for using credit from a retreat cancelled due to the pandemic. You can keep the balance paid on account to use for a retreat in 2021, 2022 and so on
- Refunds requested due to cancelled retreats will be subject to cancellation fees as per our standard Refund and Cancellation Policy (see below)
Otherwise, all other terms of our Refund and Cancellation policy apply:
- Cancel 61 days or more in advance – refund minus $85 administrative fee, OR balance in credit for transfer to another retreat or person to use within one year
- Cancel 31 – 60 days in advance – refund minus $150 administrative fee, OR balance in credit for transfer to another retreat or person to use within one year
- Cancel 30 days or less before the retreat – no refund or transfer
We understand that life happens, however we are not able to offer refunds or transfers for any reason less than 30 days before the retreat begins. Family emergencies, illness, acts of god, missed or delayed flights, passport or entry issues, or any other situation outside our control is not grounds for a refund and we are not able to make a transfer at that point. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you purchase travel insurance to protect yourself in the event of an emergency.
Travel Insurance Companies
If the prices of retreats or housing have gone up, you would have to pay the difference, or the person taking your place would. No credits for transfers are given 30 days or less before the retreat. Please let us know at least 31 days before your reservation if you aren’t going to make it so you can qualify for a refund, transfer or credit.
- Transfer Option 1: (For another event within 1 year) – One option is that you can ask for transfer to another retreat at another time that you will come to. You can pick any retreat or dates in the next year that are not filled.
- Transfer Option 2: (To another person of your choice) – You can sell your spot to a friend. We do not refund your credit card as this will incur processing costs we cannot recover. Your friend who is taking your place pays you directly.
There is a $50 administrative fee for this service to transfer your registration to another person’s name.
If you are transferring to another person, please give name and information about that person at the time of cancelling your attendance at an event. The person taking your place should fill out the reservation form at least within the next day so the information comes into the office around the same time and is not hard to connect.